KDH120B-005 4 Button Switch/Controller for Recliner Lift Chair
- This is a Kaidi 4 button fixed switch/controller for recliners or lift chairs.
- The model number is KDH120B-005, if your original switch has the exact same model number, you can use this one to replace it.
- The switch has 2 butterfly buttons, each button operates the up/down of a linear actuator, the switch is suitable for 2 linear actuators recliner/lift chair. Usually, one for the head cushion, the other one for the raise/recline function.
- The plug of the switch is a round 5 pin male plug.
- The plastic cover of the switch is difficult to remove once it is locked. To facilitate your installation, the cover will be separated from the switch when shipping.
- When you are installing the switch, do not install the plastic cover until everything is done.
- After installing this switch to your chair, please operate all the actuator motors to the longest and shortest position a couple of times, so that the switch can identify the stroke of the motor.
- Avoid quick operation of the buttons: When responding to the switching operation, the current is relatively large, quick operation is more likely to cause damage to the switch.
We Also Recommend
23300045X000 Seven Button Switch for Recliner or Lift Chair Three Plugs With USB
23300130X000 Middle Seat 4 Button Switch for Recliner Lift chair
23300131X000(L) Five Button Switch for Power Recliner or Lift Chair with USB